Take in the beautiful scenery as it changes through spring, summer, and fall. Hurry! The Season Pass is only valid through November, so you’ll want to obtain it early in the season for maximum benefit.
5 Reasons to Visit Every Season:
- An unlimited number of return visits, but pass is not valid for certain special events, and good only through November 25, 2018.
- No need to feel rushed to see everything in one day, come back and explore a different part of the Village each time.
- See how the Village changes through the year – both in terms of the natural surroundings, but also in terms of the activities of historical interpreters.
- Participate in different events, such as Family Farm Fest, Wool Days, Independence Day, Redcoats & Rebels, and more.
- Make Old Sturbridge Village your regular “go-to” destination for outdoor recreation and fun.
$35 Adult | $18 Youth (4 – 17)
What people are Saying:
“The new season pass is wonderful! I love visiting the village and being able to take my time exploring every corner without worrying about running out of time. I can take my time and truly see it all, because I know I am free to go back again and again. I have visited 4 times already this season, and I look forward to visiting once again! There is always something interesting to see and do and the costumed workers are wonderful to speak with.”
– Laura M. (Facebook Review)
Considering a membership instead? Members of Old Sturbridge Village receive unlimited regular daytime admission for a calendar year (starting whenever they purchase or renew their membership), several discounts, members-only programs, publications and other perks Learn more here.