Take in the beautiful scenery as it changes through spring, summer, and fall. Hurry -The Season Pass is only valid on daytime admission February through November 28, 2020, so you’ll want to obtain it early in the season for maximum benefit.
5 Reasons to Visit Every Season:
- An unlimited number of return daytime visits, but the pass is not valid for certain special events, and good only through November of the year purchased.
- No need to feel rushed to see everything in one day, come back and explore a different part of the Village each time.
- See how the Village changes through the year – both in terms of the natural surroundings, but also in terms of the activities of historical interpreters.
- Participate in different events, such as Family Farm Fest, Wool Days, Independence Day, Redcoats & Rebels, and more.
- Make Old Sturbridge Village your regular “go-to” destination for outdoor recreation and fun.
$35 Adult | $18 Youth (4 – 17)
What people are Saying:
“The…season pass is wonderful! I love visiting the village and being able to take my time exploring every corner without worrying about running out of time. I can take my time and truly see it all, because I know I am free to go back again and again. I have visited 4 times already this season, and I look forward to visiting once again! There is always something interesting to see and do and the costumed workers are wonderful to speak with.”
– Laura M. (Facebook Review)
Considering a membership instead? Members of Old Sturbridge Village receive unlimited regular daytime admission for a calendar year (starting whenever they purchase or renew their membership), several discounts, members-only programs, publications and other perks Learn more here.