In-Kind donations help support Old Sturbridge Village’s programs and operations. Needs vary throughout the year, but we generally accept items that can be used in the museum and the offices such as:
- Office supplies
- Lumber and other construction materials
- Auction items for the Village’s annual gala fundraiser
- Fabric and art supplies for exhibits and programs
Current needs include:
- Wheelchairs for visitor use (preferably with all-terrain wheels)
- Archival supplies for the library and curatorial department
Please contact the Village’s Development Department if you are interested in making an in-kind donation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries regarding gifts of objects, antiques, or other items to the Museum Collection and Library should be directed to email@example.com.