Get a fascinating insider’s view of Old Sturbridge Village by becoming a member—an excellent way to get the most out of your experience! Whether you join on the individual, dual or family level, whether you visit just a few times a year or every few weeks, museum membership provides incredible value, exclusive access to exciting members-only programming, and a deeper connection to the Village itself.
Membership support helps Old Sturbridge Village care for our historic buildings, priceless collection of early American artifacts, heritage breed animals, and heirloom gardens, and provides expert costumed interpreters and outstanding educational programs for both the general public and students alike.
Give the gift of membership this holiday season! Members save 20% on gift membership purchases and non-members save 10%! Learn more here.
Become a member, renew a membership, gift a membership, or learn more about membership benefits below!
Become a MemberClick Here
Renew Your MembershipClick Here
Gift a MembershipClick Here
Members of Old Sturbridge Village receive many benefits including unlimited standard daytime admission to Old Sturbridge Village AND Coggeshall Farm Museum.
- Unlimited standard daytime admission to Old Sturbridge Village and Coggeshall Farm Museum (valid for 1 year from date of purchase; excludes special ticketed and evening programs).*
- 25% discount on guest standard daytime admissions to OSV and Coggeshall when purchased in a single transaction at the Visitor Center with member check-in.
- 10% discount on the purchase of gift memberships and a 20% discount on gift memberships when purchased in December.
- 10% discount at all OSV and Coggeshall museum stores (Note – excludes sale items).
- 10% discount on food purchases at OSV and Coggeshall (Note – alcoholic beverages and special events do not apply).
- Invitation to annual Members Friends’ Day event.
- Access to Member Only Events (see below).
- Discounted Members Rates on many fee-based programs and special events.
- Discounted Members Rates at the Old Sturbridge Inn and Reeder Family Lodges. — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Old Sturbridge Inn and Reeder Family Lodges are closed for the time being.
- Right now, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the closure of the Old Sturbridge Inn and Reeder Family Lodges, Southbridge Hotel & Conference is offering 10% off their best rates for Old Sturbridge Village members and Coggeshall Farm Museum members. To take advantage of this discount, members must call the hotel directly to make their reservation. The Comfort Inn & Suites in Sturbridge, MA is also offering a 15% discount for members, November – May and a 12% discount May – October (Exclusions may apply). To take advantage of this discount, members must reserve their room here and present their Member ID card at the time of check-in.
- Enjoy the Village with your dog on special Members-only Dog Days.
- Other exclusive Members-only promotions throughout the year.
- A subscription to the Visitor Magazine.
- Periodic e-mails, newsletters, and updates on the happenings at OSV and Coggeshall.
- Admission discounts at partner sites – see the list here.
- Memberships at the $100 or above level receive reciprocal benefits through NARM. In order to receive NARM benefits, the total amount paid after all discounts have been applied must be at least $100, as is the policy of NARM.
*Unlimited standard daytime admission does NOT apply to evening programs like Christmas by Candlelight, but members do get an early bird discount.
Need to update your membership information or ask a question, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 508-347-0210.
Please note that memberships are non-refundable.
January – November | A select Saturday | Talks meet at the Visitor Center at 9:45 am and begin at 10:00 am
(See events list below for upcoming dates.)
Led by Village horticultural and agricultural staff, these programs and workshops are held at various sites and deal with a variety of plant-related themes and topics. See offerings in the calendar slider below.
Members can bring their dog(s) to visit the Village on select days. Proper documentation and regulations apply – View our Dog Days Policy and see upcoming Dog Days dates.
Old Sturbridge Village would like to invite you, our valued Members and Friends, to celebrate in a day full of exclusive members-only programming throughout the museum. Activities for the day will include special programs for members of all ages and the Annual Friends’ Day Meeting with the Village’s President and CEO Jim Donahue. Learn more about Friends’ Day 2022 here.