Membership at Old Sturbridge Village is an excellent way to get the most out of the Village experience. Whether you join by yourself or with your family, visit a few times a year or every few weeks, OSV membership will help you save money, deepen your connection to the Village, and provide exclusive access.
Membership support helps Old Sturbridge Village care for our historic buildings, priceless collection of early American artifacts, heritage breed animals, heirloom gardens, and provides expert costumed interpreters and an outstanding education program for school children.
Membership Cards will no longer be mailed out to members as Old Sturbridge Village now uses permanent Membership Cards, issued at the OSV Visitor Center. If you do not yet have you permanent card, you may pick it up at the Visitor Center at any time.
**Please Note: When renewing your Membership our system does not currently allow for you to enter your Member number. Instead, the system will recognize your Name and Address and apply your renewal to your current Membership record.
Purchase or Renew a Membership**
Gift a Membership**
- Unlimited daytime admission to Old Sturbridge Village
- 25% discount on guest admissions
10% discount on purchase of gift memberships
(Holiday Special: 20% discount on gift memberships between November 28, 2014 and December 31, 2014)
- 10% discount at all Museum Gift Shops
- 10% discount on food services at the Village (Alcoholic beverages and special events do not apply)
- Annual Members Recognition event: Friends Day
- Free monthly Members-only events
- Member rates on many fee-based programs and special events
- Member rates at the Old Sturbridge Inn and Reeder Family Lodges
- Discounts at other partner living history museums
- Enjoy the Village with your dog on special Member-only Dog Days
- Exclusive Member-only events and specials throughout the year
- A subscription to the OSV Visitor Magazine
- Periodic e-mails, newsletters and updates on OSV happenings
Download the 2015 Member Benefit Guide
Already a Member?
Need to update your information or ask a question - email us