The default template lives on a page with other sensitive information that shouldn't be altered. Be very careful when updating the default template that you change no other settings.
If you happen to change something you did not mean to, do not save. Close the page in your browser and open it again. This will reset the page and no changes you have made will go through.
Any user with manager permissions should be able to update the default template for the Daily Schedule.
1. Follow this link to the "Edit Body" page.
2. Scroll down the page until you find a box titled "Default Value"
3. Below default value you should see a Text Box labled "Body" containing the current default template.
4. Edit or paste in your changes to "Body"
5. When you are satisfied with your changes, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click "Save Changes"