Marketing / Advancement
The Graphic Design Intern will work closely with the Art Director to design and execute marketing collateral to amplify Old Sturbridge Village’s brand. Graphic design projects will include but are not limited to:
- Print and digital ads
- Website and e-newsletter banners and graphics
- Marketing collateral material
- Outdoor wayfinding signage program strategy
- Photo library archiving
- Other duties to be assigned
As a result, the Graphic Design Intern will gain a greater understanding of the strategic planning and implementation of the Village’s marketing and graphic design department.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite proficiency, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Effective editing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy – strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Students studying graphic design preferred, but not required
Please check with your school to see if you're eligible for academic credit. This is an unpaid internship. Candidates for internships are chosen on the basis of a written application and an in-person or phone interview. Housing may be available for a fee, however transportation is not provided. Contact the OSV Internship Coordinator for more information.
Internship available year-round. A flexible work schedule can be arranged during general office hours – Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.