Located within one hour of Boston, Springfield, Providence and Hartford, Old Sturbridge Village is a convenient and versatile location for weddings, social and corporate events. The property features over 200 acres, 50 historic buildings as well as several venues for your next event, including the Oliver Wight Tavern, Bullard Tavern, a full-service conference center, and a 300-seat theater.
On-site lodging at the Old Sturbridge Inn & Reeder Family Lodges offers the historical ambiance of the Oliver Wight House as well as the comfort and convenience of modern lodging units. Shuttle service to and from the museum may be arranged for special events.
Old Sturbridge Village features multiple options for on-site ceremonies and wedding reception that can accommodate up to 300 guests. See photos, read testimonials, and learn more.
- A 200-acre property filled with unique photo backdrops
- A variety of menu packages
- Quaint, historical New England setting
- On-site lodging for wedding party and guests
- Easily accessible, centrally-located
- Also ideal for vow renewals, wedding showers and rehearsal dinners
Social and Corporate Events
A versatile and unique location for social events and corporate functions. Whether planning an event for 30 or 300, you are sure to enjoy gracious New England hospitality and excellent service when you hold your event at Old Sturbridge Village. Old Sturbridge Village is the perfect venue for:
- Corporate meetings, events, and parties
- Anniversary and birthday parties
- Bereavement receptions
- Class and family reunions
- Baby and wedding showers
- Retirement parties
- Holiday parties