Saturday, May 1, 2021
Times: The Village is open 9:30 am to 5:00 pm; See below for schedule of Young Professionals Day programming
Cost: Standard daytime admission or membership required; Up to 3 kids are admitted to the Village for FREE per adult paying full price admission; See below for details
Bullard Tavern (in Old Sturbridge Village)
Are you starting your career, opening a small business, looking for a better work–life balance, planning to change jobs, or just looking to network? No matter what crossroads you find yourself at, our Young Professionals Day can help set you on the right path.
Speak with Cornerstone Bank employees about career opportunities and personal banking options and learn about the online, best-selling talent assessment tool, CliftonStrengths. Every participant will receive a Yeti tumbler and padfolio. There will also be raffles throughout the day for other great prizes!
Young Professionals Day is hosted by Cornerstone Bank in the Bullard Tavern at Old Sturbridge Village.
Participate in Young Professionals Day
Standard daytime admission or an active Village membership is required.
Standard daytime admission is $28 for adults. Up to 3 kids are admitted for FREE per adult paying the full price rate on May 1, 2021. College students are admitted at the rate of $14. Members get in for free as always, and adult members can bring up to 3 kids not already covered by their membership for free.
This program includes:
- TEDx talk on money and relationships
- Interactive budgeting activity
- Panel of small business owners
- Discussion on health insurance and benefits options
You are also welcome to explore the Village at your own pace! The Village is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
To manage capacity in accordance with Massachusetts reopening guidelines, we are requiring visitors to purchase/reserve tickets in advance. You can read more about our policies regarding COVID-19 here and purchase/reserve your admission tickets for Young Professionals Day below.
Click here to purchase/reserve tickets for Young Professionals Day
All ticket holders must choose a date and time block during which you would like to arrive. Please plan to arrive during the time window listed on your ticket. Once you have been checked in you are welcome to stay until the property closes at 5:00 pm. Click your preferred time slot to reserve your tickets. Please note that re-entry is not permitted at this time, so please bring everything you will need with you upon arrival.
10:00 am – 11:30 am
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Schedule of Young Professionals Day Programming
(Subject to change)
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Jennifer Sahady – Financial Freedom
- 12:00- 12:30 – Jennifer Sahady – Money in Relationships
- 12:30 – 1:00 – Sarah Gustafson – Learn about Clifton Strengths
- 1:00 – 2:00 – Small Business Owner Panel
- 2:00 – 3:00 – Cornerstone Bank Employee Panel
Please note: In accordance with MA state guidelines, capacity for programming in Bullard Tavern is limited. Face coverings/masks are required for adults and youth 2 years of age and older unless they fall under the state exception guidelines.
Please also note:
- Most buildings are currently closed. Guests can watch a variety of demonstrations and talk with costumed historians outside!
- In accordance with MA state guidelines, all guests are asked to wear a face mask when in the Village.
- Visitors coming from out of state should review the current Massachusetts travel order as well as any travel guidance issued by the state from which they will travel.