We hope you will join us for a special weekend in New York City during Americana Week, the exciting week in January when Curators, collectors, and dealers gather in New York for auctions, antique shows, and special events. In addition to a tour of the heralded Winter Antiques Show by OSV Trustee Brock Jobe, participants will visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the New-York Historical Society, and the New York Ceramics and Glass Fair.
Please note that the following itinerary is subject to change.
January 19, 2018:
- Depart OSV at 8am via coach bus for New York City. Bags will be left at the hotel, Westin New York Grand Central.
- Approximately 12pm: Group will taxi to Metropolitan Museum of Art for lunch (on own), potential tour with American Wing staff, time on own.
- 4:30pm: Depart Metropolitan Museum of Art for hotel
- 6:30pm: Depart for dinner (restaurant TBD)
January 20, 2018
- Breakfast on own
- 9:30am: Depart for New-York Historical Society
- 10:00am to 12:00pm: Free time at New-York Historical Society
- 12:00pm to 1:30pm: Lunch on own
- 1:30pm: Depart by taxi for Ceramics and Glass Fair (TBD tour)
- 3:00pm: Depart for Winter Antiques Show
- Approximately 3:30pm: Tour Winter Antiques Show with Brock Jobe
- 5:30pm: Depart for hotel
- 7:00pm: Depart for dinner (Pera Brasserie)
Sunday, January 21, 2018
- 9:30am: Depart for Old Sturbridge Village by coach bus
$1,500 per person for single occupancy, $1,125 per person for double occupancy, (adjustments can be made for meeting in New York and/or not staying in the hotel by contacting us at 508-347-0300)
A deposit of $750 per person is required by December 20, 2017 to confirm your reservation. Reservations and deposits are taken on an as-received basis. You will receive a confirmation from Old Sturbridge Village.
Final Payment will be due by January 1, 2018.
- Hotel: 2 nights at the Westin New York Grand Central
- Transportation: Coach bus transportation round trip from Old Sturbridge Village to hotel and all transportation (taxi) in New York City
- Meals: 2 dinners (beer and wine included)
- Tour of the Winter Antiques Show at the Park Avenue Armory with OSV Trustee and Professor Emeritus, American Decorative Arts at Winterthur Museum, Brock Jobe
- Visits to the Ceramics and Glass Fair, New-York Historical Society, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- All admissions and tours included
Please contact Anne McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-347-0300 with any questions.