Saturday, February 23, 2019
Times: The Village is open 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. Hands-on workshop times vary; pre-registration is required.
Cost: Workshop prices vary and include Scout admission the Village. Scout leaders and chaperones can purchase Village admission at the discounted rate of $15/person.
Scout Badge Days are a way for scouts to work on badges and enjoy a visit to the Village at the same time! Each program will fulfill some of the badge requirements and provides the information and resources to complete the badge, either in the Village or at home.
Participants will get their hands on history during activities led by a museum teacher in our dynamic education center or within the museum. We can accommodate up to 12 participants per workshop unless noted below. Larger groups please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop registration opens approximately one month before Scout Badge Workshop Day.
Things to know:
- Workshop fees range from $15-$25 per scout and include admission to the Village. Leaders and chaperones may purchase Village admission at the discounted rate of $15/person here.
- Badges are not included in the cost of the program.
- Open to troops and single Scouts with an adult.
- Workshops can accommodate up to 12 participants per session, unless otherwise specificed.
- All workshops take place at the Museum Education building, unless otherwise noted.
- Unlike Scout Days, there is no special Scout-oriented programming in the Village during our Badge Workshop Days.
- Want to visit the Village as a self-guided group, but not on a badge workshop day? Register for group visit here.
Questions? Please call (508) 347-0287 or email email@example.com.