Friday, October 7, 2022 – Monday, October 31, 2022
Times: 4:30 – 9 PM
Cost: $28 for adults and $14 for Youth (Ages 4-17); Children 3 and under are FREE | Purchase early and SAVE 10-20 percent!
A Halloween experience of epic—and eerie—proportions!
As the sun sets at Old Sturbridge Village this October, come see Phantoms by Firelight. Explore the myths and folklore of Halloween at the museum. Evening guests will see the Village in a darker, more eerie light, as the night progresses and a mysterious troupe of traveling performers including gravity-defying acrobats, creepy conjurers, and fate-tempting fire jugglers appear from the shadows of firelight.
Click here to be among the first to hear when tickets go on sale!
- Clues & Candy a safe, one-of-a-kind experience for children to Trick or Treat
- Festive foods and drink
- Crafts and games for all ages
- Storytelling by firelight
- Spooky Selfie contest – Show us your best costume!
- Bonfires, water fires, torches, and candlelight
- Awe-inspiring performances* that will surprise and delight
Phantoms by Firelight runs for 13 nights only beginning Friday, October 7th! Tickets will sell fast.
Sign up to be alerted when tickets go on sale!
*Theatrical performances created and produced by Clockjack Productions