Saturday, November 16; Saturday, January 11; Saturday, March 21
Times: This full-day metalwork workshop runs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one-hour break
Cost: $100 per Scout for Village Members and $125 for non-members; Pre-registration is REQUIRED. See below.
Meet in the Museum Education Center
Old Sturbridge Village’s Metalwork Merit Badge Workshop with a focus on blacksmithing is now designed to meet ALL of the badge requirements.
The workshop accommodates a total of four participants and is led by OSV staff members who are approved as Scout Merit Badge Counselors. The charge is $100 per Scout for Village Members and $125 for non-members.
Download Metalwork Badge Vocabulary List
Please note the following before registering:
- This workshop is designed for ages 12 and older and is limited to 4 participants per session.
- This workshop meets and takes place in the Museum Education Building.
- Participants should dress in comfortable clothing that they do not mind ruining. Closed-toe shoes are a must!
- Participants must bring their Blue Cards so that Merit Badge Counselors may sign off complete requirements.
- The class must have 4 participants to move forward.
- One adult chaperone is required per scout or scout group. Due to space limitations, please limit the number of chaperones/family members in the workshop area.
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com
Pre-registration is required. Click your preferred date to register.
November 16, 2019
January 11, 2020
March 21, 2020