Metalwork Merit Badge Workshop
Saturday, January 21; Sunday, January 22; Saturday, February 11; Sunday, February 12
Times: This full-day metalwork workshop runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with a one-hour break
Cost: $105 for members; $130 for non-members. Pre-registration is REQUIRED. See below.
Meet in the Museum Education Center
Old Sturbridge Village Metalwork Merit Badge Workshop with a focus on blacksmithing is designed to meet all of the badge requirements.* Participants will make a trivet and a lid lifter during the course of the day. Workshops will only run if full. OSV staff members approved as Scout Merit Badge Counselors lead these workshops.
Space is limited to 4 Scouts. All 4 spaces must be filled in order for the program to run. The program runs 9:00am – 4:00pm. Pre-registration is required. See below for details.
Download Metalwork Badge Vocabulary List
Please note the following before registering:
- This workshop is designed for ages 12 and older and is limited to 4 participants per session.
- This workshop meets and takes place in the Museum Education Building.
- Masks are currently required for any activity taking place inside.
- Participants should dress in comfortable clothing that they do not mind ruining. Closed-toe shoes are a must!
- Participants must bring their Blue Cards so that Merit Badge Counselors may sign off complete requirements.
- The class must have 4 participants to move forward. If the minimum is not met, registrants may be asked to reschedule.
- One adult chaperone is required per scout or scout group. Due to space limitations, please limit the number of chaperones/family members in the workshop area.
- *Option 4 (Blacksmithing) is currently the only workshop being offered for Requirement #5.
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com
Pricing: $105 for members; $130 for non-members.
Pre-registration is required. Click your preferred date to register.
January 21, 2023 SOLD OUT
January 22, 2023 SOLD OUT
February 11, 2023 SOLD OUT
February 12, 2023 SOLD OUT