Offer valid through September 6, 2021. No other discounts apply; cannot be used on evening programs. The Village is open Wednesday - Sunday. The Village will also be open on Labor Day, Monday, September 6th.
Times: The Village is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.Get Tickets
Experience more fun, more history, more sun, more play, and MORE SAVINGS this summer! The Kids Free in July promotion has been extended through Labor Day!
Up to three kids 17 and younger are admitted FREE when accompanied by an adult paying full admission ($28) now through the end of Labor Day (September 6, 2021).* For a family with three kids, that’s a $42 savings! Additional youth are admitted at the regular rate of $14.
Every Village (adult) member may bring up to three non-member kids for free. No other discounts apply.
There’s so much to see, do, learn, and explore this summer at the Village! No two visits are the same. Check the daily schedule for details.
- Explore our scenic 200-acre campus, including historical buildings and nature trails
- Be inspired by our craftspeople demonstrating skills like pottery, blacksmithing, sewing, and wool-processing
- Meet our cattle, sheep, pigs, and chickens
- Take a horse-drawn wagon ride (no extra cost!)
- Listen to music and other special performances – every day is something different!
- Play games like 19th-century baseball or hoop and stick
- Cool off with a sweet treat from the Scoop Shop or enjoy a famous OSV cookie at the Miner Grant Store
- Learn about seasonal tasks like cheese-making and haying
- Visit the gardens and see what’s growing
- And so much more!