Saturday, May 29; Sunday, May 30; Monday, May 31
Times: The Village is open 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Cost: Included with standard daytime admission or Village membership. Please make sure to reserve/purchase tickets before arriving! Standard daytime admission is $28 for adults, $26 for seniors (55+), $14 for youth (4-17), $14 for college students (with a valid college ID), and free for children 3 and under.Get Tickets
The sheep will also be getting their annual “haircut.” Throughout the weekend, our farmers will perform sheep-shearing while other costumed historians will demonstrate the entire wool textile process, from scouring and carding the wool to dyeing, spinning, and knitting.
- Sorting, Picking, and Scouring Wool by the Fenno House
- Spinning in the Fenno House
- Sewing for the Family in the Parsonage
- Knitting for the Family in the Small House
- Dyeing Wool & Braiding Straw at the Bixby House
- Making a Pair of Worked Mittens in the Fitch House
All visitors and members will be required to purchase and/or reserve their tickets online to manage capacity in accordance with current Massachusetts guidelines. Available tickets will be released weekly on each Wednesday prior and arrival time blocks must be chosen. Purchase or reserve your tickets and see our current policies here.
Please also note:
- Most buildings are currently closed, but as the season progresses, we will open buildings in phases with occupancy limits. In the meantime, guests can watch a variety of demonstrations and talk with costumed historians outside!
- In accordance with MA state guidelines, all guests are asked to wear a face mask when inside any building (including the Visitor Center) and when interacting with staff.
- Visitors coming from out of state should review the current Massachusetts travel order as well as any travel guidance issued by the state from which they will travel.