Sunday, June 16, 2019
Times: The Village is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. Beer samples/pours will be available for purchase 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Cost: All dads get in free! Standard daytime admission (or a season pass or membership) applies for everyone else. Beer and BBQ are additional fees.Buy Daytime Admission Tickets
All dads enjoy FREE admission to Old Sturbridge Village on Father’s Day.
Join us for our first-ever Baseball, Brews & BBQ on the Common!
Not only will you learn about the history of baseball and brewing, but you can take part in early American games and try a variety of beer from local breweries. The Village will bustle all day with music from well-known bands, delicious BBQ from our Village Grill, and tons of fun for the whole family.
See the schedule for the day here.
- For an additional fee, build your own flight of beer from a variety of local breweries or enjoy full pours of your favorites. Beer samples/pours will be available for purchase 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. We ID everyone who wishes to consume alcohol, regardless of age. Representing breweries include the following (please check back closer to the time for the most up to date information):
- Learn about the history of brewing and other 19th-century beverages
- Find out about the roots of baseball and step up to bat during our day of games
- Listen to amazing music from local bands including:
- Jeff Warner (Traditional American Music)
- Chuck and Mud and the MudChuckkers (Family Friendly entertainment)
- Members of Full Gael (Celtic Music)