Discovery Adventures will look a little different this year. We are working to ensure that your child has the most enjoyable and safest experience possible during this difficult and ever-changing time.
The information below was updated on March 15, 2022
- We continue to monitor the situation and follow Massachusetts and CDC guidance on mask-wearing and all Covid safety regulations. At this time masks are not required indoors and it remains a choice for our staff.
- Program participants will receive assigned seats on Mondays, spaced at least 3 feet apart from other children.
- Staff will take regular bathroom breaks with their groups and monitor the number of students in the bathroom. No more than 2 or 3 students will be allowed in the bathroom at any one time.
- Handwashing will happen multiple times throughout the day.
- Entry into and exit from the program space
- Before and after eating
- After sneezing and coughing
- At the discretion of the Group Leaders
- Program participants and staff members are encouraged to stay home if they do not feel well.
- Late cancellations due to illness will receive a full refund. We appreciate your patience during this constantly evolving situation. Please check back regularly for updated protocols.
If you have additional questions, please contact Liz O’Grady at email@example.com