During February, April, and Summer vacations, Old Sturbridge Village provides opportunities for kids to get a more in-depth Village experience with three-day and five-day programs. The educators at Old Sturbridge Village have designed the Adventures programs with specific themes and ages in mind. Every Adventure session offers kids the opportunity to explore an aspect of the Village’s history and environment. All programs include an afternoon snack, hands-on crafts, and the chance to learn something new while making lasting friends and memories.
- Open to kids ages 6-14 (February/April) or ages 6-17 (summer)
- Pre-registration required
- Box lunches available
- Those registering siblings for programming within the same transaction receive a sibling discount of 10% off, applicable at check out.
- Full or partial scholarships may be available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- OSV Members also receive a discount