An overnight adventure designed for scouts, schools and other youth groups of up to 80 participants. Join in hands-on activities and engage in entertainments from long ago.
- $60 per person youth/adults
- Evening program begins at 6:30 pm and concludes at 9:30 am.
- Program fee includes all overnight activities, an evening snack, continental breakfast and two-day museum admission.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own bedding and sleep in our unique Museum Education Building. Outdoor camping is also available; please contact us for more information.
- Available for youth ages 6 to 12.
- Minimum of 36 participants each overnight evening.
- One adult required for every five children; one-to-one ratio for children under the age of 8.
Learn More & Register
To reserve your space, download and complete the Overnight Registration Form, including a required deposit. Completed registration forms should be e-mailed or mailed to Old Stubridge Village. Please note that space at Village overnights is limited, and filled on a first come, first served basis. Space will not be "held" for groups without a completed registration form and deposit. No phone registrations will be accepted.
Fall 2016 Dates
September: 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23 (girls), 24, 30
October: 1, 21, 22
November: 5 (girls),11 (boys), 12 (girls; FULL), 18, 19
Winter 2017 Dates
January: 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
February: 3, 4, 10, 11 (boys), 17, 18
March: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24 (boys), 25
For questions regarding the Village's Hop Into History Overnights, download our Overnight Guide below or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Download the Overnight Guide.