An overnight adventure designed for scouts, schools and other youth groups of up to 80 participants. Join in hands-on activities and engage in entertainments from long ago.
- Evening program begins at 6:30 p.m. and concludes at 9:30 a.m.
- Program fee includes all overnight activities, an evening snack, continental breakfast, and two-day museum admission.
- Participants bring their own bedding and sleep in our unique Museum Education Building. Outdoor camping is also available; please contact us for more information.
- Available for Grades 1 to 6 - or - Ages 6 to 12
- $60 per person (children & adults). Minimum of 36 participants.
- One adult required for every five children (one-to-one ratio for children under age 8).
Learn More & Register
Download the Overnight Guide.
To reserve your space, please submit your registration form as soon as possible. Space is filled on a first come, first served basis. No phone registrations will be accepted. Space will not be "held" for groups; please download the Overnight Guide and follow registration instructions.
Fall 2016 Dates
Friday, September 2
Saturday, September 3
Friday, September 9
Saturday, September 10
Friday, September 16
Saturday, September 17
Friday, September 23 [Girls Overnight LIMITED SPACE LEFT]
Saturday, September 24
Friday, September 30
Saturday, October 1
Friday, November 4
Saturday, November 5 [Girls Overnight]
Friday, November 11
Saturday, November 12 [Girls Overnight SOLD OUT]
Friday, November 18
Saturday, November 19
*Please note: programs noted represent OSV programs offered the weekend of the overnight.
For additional dates and/or questions, call 508-347-0285.