An overnight adventure designed for scouts, schools and other youth groups of up to 80 participants. Join in hands-on activities and engage in entertainments from long ago.
- $60 per person youth/adults
- Overnights through the end of February begin at 6:30 pm. Starting in March 2017, overnight programs will begin at 6:00 pm on your chosen date. The program concludes at 9:30 am the following morning.
- Program fee includes all overnight activities, an evening snack, continental breakfast and two-day museum admission.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own bedding and sleep in our unique Museum Education Building. Outdoor camping is also available; please contact us for more information.
- Available for youth ages 6 and up.
- Minimum of 36 participants and maximum of 80 each overnight evening.
- One adult required for every five children; one-to-one ratio for children under the age of 8.
Learn More & Register
Thinking about registering for an overnight? See our Hop into History FAQs here.
To reserve your space, download the Overnight Guide and Registration Form and complete the form at the end, including a required deposit. Completed registration forms should be e-mailed or mailed to Old Sturbridge Village. Please note that space at Village overnights is limited and filled on a first come, first served basis. Space will not be "held" for groups without a completed registration form and deposit. No phone registrations will be accepted.
Two weeks prior to your overnight, please submit your roster (attached to the registration form) and the remainder of your payment.
Hop into History Overnight Programs can accommodate a maximum of 80 people. The minimum number is 36. If your group has LESS than 80 participants, other groups may be added to the overnight until the 80 participant cap is met.
Winter 2017 Overnights Schedule:
January: 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 and 28 (boys only-FULL)
February: 3 (boys only; 40 spots remain), 4, 10, 11 (boys only-FULL), 17, 18 (FULL), and 25 (boys only; 11 spots remain)
Spring 2017 Overnights Schedule:
March: 3, 4, 10 (boys only; 32 spots remain), 11 (boys only; 20 spots remain), 17 (boys only; 47 spots remain), 18, 24, and 25 (boys only; 10 spots remain)
April 1 (girls only- Girl Scout Birthday Celebration Overnight; 33 spots remain)), 7, 8 (boys only; 34 spots remain), 21, 22, 28, 29 (boys only; 44 spots remain)
May 5, 6 (girls only; 44 spots remain), 12, 19, 20 (boys only; FULL)
For questions regarding the Village's Hop Into History Overnights, download our Overnight Guide below or e-mail us at email@example.com.