Receive free daytime admission and discounts on special events and guest admission tickets. Learn more about Membership benefits.
FREE Second Day
Free admission available within ten days of purchase of regular daytime admission. Ticket must be validated before leaving the Village on the first day. (Admission purchased with a group or at a discounted rate may not be eligible. For more information, call 508-347-0290.)
Groups of at least 15 people who pre-book receive a special group rate. For more information or to register your group, call 508-347-0285.
- All active and career retired military and their families (up to 6 people) receive free regular daytime admission, with additional 25% off for others in the party.
- Veteran military receive a 50% discount off adult daytime admission year-round with an additional 25% discount for others in their party.
- Military discounts available with military and photo ID at the Visitor Center only
- Proud to be a Blue Star Museum
Home School Families
Discounts available on select days throughout the year. See the full calendar. (Adult Home School admission purchased at the discounted rate is not eligible for a free second day.) Learn more about Home School programs.
Coupons & Partner Discounts
- Enewsletter subscribers receive coupons from time to time.
- Occasional coupons offered to Facebook friends
- WOO Card holders receive $5 off adult daytime admission, College WOO Card holders receive $12 off adult daytime admission
- WGBH Members receive $3 off adult daytime admission
- Hanover Theater subscribers receive 25% off adult daytime admission and youth subscribers receive a 50% discount
Residents of Sturbridge receive free daytime admission and are eligible for discounts on Membership. Each adult in the party must provide proof of residency. Call 508-347-0253 for Membership information.
Employees of Corporate Members receive free admission on Corporate Appreciation Weekends, held twice annually in spring and fall.
Discounts cannot be combined or applied to previous purchases.