Original to the property, this building was originally a barn on the David Wight farm, built in 1908. Named for the George. F. and Sybil Fuller Foundation, which funded a major renovation, the building now provides three meeting and presentation spaces, each catering to groups of a different size.
Full meeting services are available, including food and beverage service, audiovisual equipment, and more. Learn more about hosting a meeting or function here.