Groups visiting Old Sturbridge Village will be immersed in a re-created early 19th-century rural New England community. Costumed interpreters demonstrate life in the early 1800s in more than 40 buildings, gardens and working farms.
We welcome groups and make it easy for you to book your trip and enjoy your time at the Village. Special motor coach parking is available with easy drop-off and pick-up spots near the Village entrance.
Every season lends a different magic to the Village with special events and activities planned throughout the year. Self-guided tours are easy with maps and schedules distributed at arrival. Guided tours and special programs are available for a fee.
Adult Group & Motor Coach Rate: $19 per person
Minimum group size: 15 adults
In order to receive the discounted rate, groups must meet minimum size requirements, schedule at least three business days in advance and make one payment for the entire group upon arrival. Acceptable forms of payment are business checks, bank checks (made payable to Old Sturbridge Inc.), cash or credit cards. Complimentary admission passes are not valid for group admissions.
Old Sturbridge Village offers complimentary admission for (1) motor coach driver and (1) escort for groups of 30 adults or more. The escort and driver also receive (1) complimentary meal when the group chooses to host a dining event.
For more information or to schedule your visit, please complete our Reservation Request Form.
Tips for Groups
- Book early for September and October tours
- Hours change seasonally, check here for details
- We recommend allowing at least three hours to tour the Village
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- Take advantage of the many benches located throughout the Village
- Check out dining, shopping, and lodging options at the Village for a complete experience
- Upon arrival, follow signs to Motorcoach Drop Off area
- Group leader should report to Visitor Center while others remain on the bus while paperwork is completed and then enter through the Visitor Center