Featuring the Historic Oliver Wight House
To make reservations:
Call 774-304-1011 or 508-347-5056 or
reserve online below.
Located adjacent to the Museum, the Old Sturbridge℠ Inn and Reeder Family Lodges offer the historic ambiance of the 10-room Oliver Wight House, built in 1789 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, as well as the comfort of and convenience of 29 modern lodging units, each with a private entrance and curbside parking.
Charmingly intimate, they are ideal for:
- Destination wedding parties
- Heritage travelers
- Visiting the Village
- Museum Members
- Antique-lovers going to the Brimfield Flea Markets
- Free wireless internet
- 32" Flat-screen cable TVs
- iPod/iPad docking/charging stations
- Free continental breakfast
- Free parking
- Swimming pool and poolside-seating area
- A/C in every room
- Kids 19th-century toy and game baskets (check out from front desk)
- King or two double bed rooms available
- Iron/ironing board, blow dryer, coffee maker in every room
Oliver Wight House Rooms
In addition to the amenities listed above, each of the ten rooms in the historic Oliver Wight House feature:
- Queen-sized cherry four-poster canopy beds
- Embroidered bathrobes and slippers for guest use
- Adjoining room options for large parties
All reservations include discounted admission to Old Sturbridge Village. Special packages also available for weddings, select Village events, and Discovery Adventure participants during summer and school vacation weeks. OSV Members also receive discounts. Learn more about how to become a Member.
371 Main Street, Sturbridge, Massachusetts. Get directions.